RECRUITMENTS PROCESS starts after receiving the following documents from the employer / company. The procedure of recruitment is simple and starts with preparation of recruitment documents in our favor as follows:
Demand Letter clearly specifying all the terms of employment — specimen will be provided on demand.
- Power of Attorney (Wakala) — Consultation can be taken from any local saudi recruitment office Wakala Should be attested from chamber of commerce, Wakala should be attested from Ministry of forign affairs Download Sample.
- Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) of the Saudi Recruiting Office from whom the Power of Attorney (Wakala) has been made
- Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) of the Employer's Company.
- Copy of the Visa Payment Slip (Amar Teehsil)
- Copy of the Sponsor's Identity Card (Tabiyaa).
We give you a complete Know-How for collection of these documents and from where. Contact us for details.
NOTE Number B,C, D and E should be attested by the Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Pakistan Embassy in Employers Country.
Agents Parts :
HERE YOU PAST PROCESS PIC DIAGRAM SELECTION
We always prefer selection of applicant either by oral or practical test to be conducted by the employer or his authorized representative. We arrange his /their accommodation , transport and all other logistic support required for the purpose. In case we are entrusted with the selection & testing of worker , we normally do it with the help of a team of experts for technical & professional categories under direct supervision of our professional executives.
PERMISSION FROM THE PROTECTORATE OF EMIGRANTS:
The documents received from the Employer are then submitted to the protector of Emigrants (Government of Pakistan) for necessary registration and permissions.
The manpower requirements are advertised through leading National Newspapers to receive interested candidates applications.
After evaluating the applications, short listed candidates are called for interviews and trade tests.
FINAL SELECTION: Short listed candidates are then required to appear before the Selection Board (If advised by the Employer) and thereafter the selected candidates are put to test. The final rating is done after final evaluation of the individuals over all performance.